Calling All Seniors! (High school that is =)

3:36 AM

Attention High School Seniors, I am now concentrating on doing Senior photo shoots! I love taking pictures of teenagers since I am a teenage at heart and have worked with them as a Youth Pastor for so many years.  I have excellent packages that will not take all your part time job money.  I know major companies that take senior portraits and try to sell you packages at exorbitant prices and all you get sometimes are a few wallets and a couple of 8 x 10s.

With me you have the choice of taking Studio pictures-outdoor pictures or BOTH.  I will set aside at least 4 hours to be able to take as many pictures as I can. You have a choice of 3 wardrobe changes and you can bring your own props!

For more information, email me at aileenrioscastillo@gmail.com or aileencastlerivers@gmail.com and let me know what you are looking for in a photo shoot and what you are willing to spend.

Below, are some examples of photos that I took of  Seniors.

Of course, this handsome young man is my son, Andrew! What a relief it was that I didn't have to pay the outrageous prices from the company that his high school has contracted to take Senior portraits






I'm so proud of myself....I designed this template myself! I've also been taking Photoshop classes so I can do my own templates!




You Might Also Like

0 comments




Flickr Images